Ever wish your IT support and expenses were as predictable as your linen service? With OptimizeHealth’s MSP solution, they can be.
The complexity of healthcare technology is raising anxiety levels among long-term care owners and operators. The pressure is on to meet demands and embrace new technologies at predictable cost and acceptable risk. It’s an even bigger burden to keep up with new technologies, like connected care, and to stay competitive, secure and compliant. The OptimizeHealth Managed Service Provider (MSP) service puts your IT in the hands of experts. Managed Service means what it says: We take care of your IT so you can focus on delivering the highest quality care.
Not sure if you need help? Take our 2 minute quiz to find out.
Find Out How Easy An MSP Can Be
MSP Service Options:
- Server and Desktop Support
- Identity and Access Management and Security
- Cloud and Mobile Services
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Audit and Discovery
- Network and Wireless Management and Performance Monitoring
- Application Management
- Backup and Recovery
- Patch and Update Management
- Service Desk
- Guaranteed Client IT Service Levels
- Hosting Services
- Email and Messaging Services
- Project Services
Need a CIO Without the CIO Salary?
Our Virtual CIO service is an ideal add-on to your MSP solution. You determine the amount of support you need and we take care of:
- IT Contract Review and Supplier Management to Maximize Your Returns on Contracts and Purchases
- Technology Strategy and Roadmap to Align IT to Your Enterprise Objectives
- IT Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Efforts to Ensure You are Compliant with Federal Regulations
- IT Operations, Development and Architecture Strategy and Oversight to Innovate and Stabilize Your Technology
- Technology Selection and Implementation to Deploy the Right Technology in the Right Way